What We Do
Who is Jeena?
Jeena is an innovative and enterprising organization that empowers women and young people to initiate personal and social change.
What does Jeena do?
- Challenge and raise awareness of unacceptable social norms that negatively impact the lives of women and young people.
- Inspire women and young people to reach their full potential and achieve their dreams.
- Improve skill sets of women and young people to create choices and opportunities.
- Empower women and young people on health and financial decisions to improve their quality of life.
- Educate women and young people on coping mechanisms to encourage independence.
- Promote a thriving community of women and young people to provide an accessible support network.
How does Jeena do that?
- Having a strong community presence through locally run projects
- Training and leadership skills workshops accessible to all
- Strong online and social media presence
- Lobbying government on new legislation
- In country trips to gain international support from ambassadors
- Counsel and support sessions
- Provide safe homes for families victim to domestic violence